Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cancer update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cancer update

    Just wanted to thank everyone for all your prayers. My mother is gon have surgery on Oct.28th to have her kidney removed. They told her Fri that everything look okay so far as far as the cancer has not spread any. They say as long as they get her by the 28th they expect that she will do just fine. Still nervous about her having the surgery tho, hope everything goes fine. Please keep praying
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cancer update

    Sounds good, mox.

    And it's prefectly normal to be nervous about surgery...any surgery. Like they said, get in time before any spreads and she'll a-ok.

    My dad had colon cancer that was removed but not before it spread to his lungs. But we got to it early enough and he's beating that, too. It can be beat.

    You and your mom have my continued faith and prayers.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cancer update

    I am sure things will be fine. Its a scary thing, but tell her not to give up. When I had mine, I ended up having about 8 surgeries. I was scared to death before everyone of them, but everything went fine and she will be too. I'll make sure I put in a prayer request at my church and will do some on my own for her.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cancer update

    "Never give up, because there's a fight til the end."

    one of my all time favorite quotes, that i live by.

    She will do fine... we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cancer update

    I have been praying for her am glad to hear the good prognosis. I don't know you but know God hears my prayers and knows who you they are intended for. I am also praying the surgery will go well. Keep your head up and continue to have faith.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cancer update

    Thank you very much for the prayers, it seems to be going okay. She is going to have the surgery in Kingsport, she considered Vanderbilt and she prayed that if God wanted her to have the surgery there to let her get in before her date on Oct.28th and they called back yesterday and told her the soonest they could get her on would be Nov.3 so she is going to go ahead and do it in Kingsport. I believe everything will go okay though, she is doing pretty good considering what all she has on her, just keeping her faith is helping her alot. Thanks though, I really appreciate the prayers as it means alot to me and to her.
    "Why so serious?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •